I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith


I could stay awake just to hear you breathing 


While you're far away and dreaming   
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender       
I could stay lost in this moment forever  
Well, every moment spent with you   
Is a moment I treasure   
   
chorus :
          
I don't wanna close my eyes 
I don't wanna fall asleep  
'Cause I'd miss you, babe   
 
And I don't wanna miss a thing  
'Cause even when I dream of you  
The sweetest dream will never do   
I'd still miss you, babe       
And I don't wanna miss a thing   
   
   
                    
Lying close to you  
Feeling your heart beating     
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming      
Wondering if it's me you're seeing   
        
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together        
And I just wanna stay with you      
In this moment forever, forever and ever   
                   
I don't wanna close my eyes    
I don't wanna fall asleep      
'Cause I'd miss you, babe   
And I don't wanna miss a thing    
'Cause even when I dream of you 
The sweetest dream will never do   
I'd still miss you, babe                   
And I don't wanna miss a thing   
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
                        
I don't wanna miss one smile   
I don't wanna miss one kiss   
Well, I just wanna be with you    
Right here with you, just like this   
I just wanna hold you close   
Feel your heart so close to mine   
And stay here in this moment   
For all the rest of time 
   
(Chorus) 2x   
   
Don't wanna close my eyes   
Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing    

Comments

Popular Posts